The 92 Half Cab utilizes the latest in Vans Skate Classic technology but closely mimics the look (and feel) of the Half Cab style of days gone by when Vans finally released a mid version of Cab's signature shoe so we could stop hacking the high-tops ourselves. Notice the paneling on these shoes is the same as the original 1992 design with the two piece toe cap and the slightly more tapered fastback silhouette. Combine that with a unique upper prints and colorways, plus all of Vans recent innovation in tech and you have a shoe for the ages.
- NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - New, proprietary SICKSTICK gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Vans' standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH insoles snap back and won't pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP underlays built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.